For individual Journeys by Rail, Train’Share and Private Car owners
Personalized Bookings: Although an Internet system may be used to manage travel arrangements, to ensure that every passenger enjoys a personalized Journey by Rail, all bookings are made directly with our reservations department or an authorized travel or other agent.
- To have a first right of refusal for a specific Journey by Rail, a provisional reservation for a normal already scheduled or anticipated Journey (based on availability) can be made at any time before 91 days prior to the departure date, with no deposit or payment obligation. Provisional reservations for normal scheduled Journeys must be confirmed prior to 91 days before departure.
- Provisional reservations for group or special Journeys must be confirmed from 105 to 154 days prior to departure, as determined on an individual Journey basis.
- When provisional reservations are confirmed, they are subject to normal reservation and payment provisions.
- A refundable deposit in an amount to be determined may be required for a provisional reservation if special Journey related arrangements have to be made or for other sensible reasons.
- The number of individual Journeys will be limited until numerous cars are in service; they are available on a first come first serve basis.
- If another firm request for a Journey with a provisional reservation occurs, a normal confirmed reservation deposit is required to hold and replace the provisional reservation, payable within three days after ATs sends notice by email, mail or mobile phone text requesting such deposit. It is the sole responsibility of the recipient to check for and be aware of such inbound emails, or mobile phone texts. Otherwise, the provisional reservation is subject to cancellation.
- If a departure date on a desired expected future Journey route has not yet been scheduled because Amtrak has not finalized its timetables, or for other reasons, a provisional reservation can normally hold space without specifying the date of departure by otherwise adequately describing Journey preferences, for example, “the first available Journey”.
- A provisional reservation can be cancelled by America’s Trains (ATs) for reasons described above or at any time if the related Journey by Rail is cancelled and not operate because Amtrak services are not assured, or if ATs determines that such Journey will not be available for any other reason. In this event any payment made to ATs for such Journey will be immediately refunded.
Contact reservations at 817 696-1507, firstname.lastname@example.org
Your travel agent
Endless things to do.