America’s Trains Inc.
The Company’s business plan and operations evolved from and are based on a combination of unsurpassed railroad, timeshare, transportation and vacation industry capabilities, including but not limited to the following.
- Over 50 combined years of rail car management and operations.
- Owner, operator of regional passenger train services.
- Years of experience and knowledge regarding comprehensive train car repairs and rehabilitation, including Amtrak certification.
- Owner and manager of helicopter, commuter airline, and major commercial air cushion vehicle (36 passenger, 5 tons of cargo, military services) operations in Canada, the USA and elsewhere.
- Manager, developer and an owner of resort properties located in Mexico, Canada and the United States including properties of up to 10,000 acres and major timeshare developments.
- Owner and manager of the first international retail travel agency franchise that became the largest chain in North America with offices in the United States and Canada.
- Owner and management of the first cruise only retail travel agency franchise with offices in the United States and Canada.
- Created hundreds of wholesale, group, air, sea, land and other travel packages. Managed annualized travel sales that grew to exceed $500 million per year (in current dollars).
- Producer of travel oriented television shows.
- Shareholder and ownership in cruise lines and of ships.
- Extensive success selling vacation ownership products including typical real estate, vacation club and cruise ship timeshare programs.
- Owner, management and sales of shared ownership luxury vacation programs and properties.
- Over 30 years of up-scale food and beverage, hotel and customer service management.
- Extensive guest reservation, support and related service experience.
Relationships and Affiliations
Industry experience and involvement includes participation in, but isn’t limited to, the following:
- AAPRCO (American Association of Private Railroad Car Owners
- RTIA (Rail Travel International Association)
- RPCA (Railroad Passenger Car Alliance)
- AAR (Association of American Railroads)
- CLIA (Cruise Line International Association)
- ARDA (American Resort Development Association)
- ASTA (American Society of Travel Agents)
- RCI (Resort Condominiums International)
- IFA (International Franchise Association)
- Vacation.com (Consortium)
- OSSN (Outside Sales Support Network – travel)